Find yourself losing interest in exercising and eating a healthy diet?
Maybe you started the new year strong and are now slowly losing that determination. You are going back to your old, bad health habits and it’s making you unhappy.
I hear ya, it happens to all of us.
We get so busy with life that we take ourselves for granted.
But I have found that when I make a habit of writing down my workout routine and eating habits on paper, I am much more likely to stay motivated. It becomes easier to stick with my plan and track my progress each day.
I created this Healthy Living Printable Planner so that you can also stay motivated with your goals to be healthier this year.
This printable planner contains over 122 pages of useful weight loss work sheets, information on how to create healthier meals, lists of store-bought freezer meals and snacks that are good for you, and recipes from my blog, pickledplum.com.
With this printable planner, you can achieve as many goals as you want at your own pace! Think of it as your own personal trainer, motivator, health coach.
Once you see on paper all that you have accomplished, you will want to do even more! The power to change lies within you.
All you need to do is to grab hold of it and start your journey to a healthier and happier you!
This planner is designed to fit standard 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper.
This 122-page PRINTABLE PLANNER comes in color and in black and white.
- Binder spines in 5 different widths (1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", & 4")
- Master goals list
- Monthly goal calendar
- Daily steps log
- General workout tracker
- Weight loss tracker
- Before and after transformation
- Weekly reflections
- Monthly reflections
- Sleeping tips
- Sleep log
- Daily food log
- Poor eating habits tracker
- Better eating habits tracker
- Healthy ways to eat vegetables.
- A list of 30 healthier store-bought snacks
- A list of 34 healthy pre-made freezer foods to buy at the store when life gets too busy for cooking.
- Healthier ingredients on a budget
- Ingredient substitutions
- Healthier ingredient substitutions
- Calories and serving sizes
- Wine calories and serving size
- My favorite tips for better and healthier meal planning
- How to easily create healthier meals
- Easy ways to save on food
- Fridge inventory
- Freezer inventory
- Meal journal
- Weekly menu planner
- Shopping list
- Recipe cards
- 6 flavored water recipes
- Choosing the right oil for cooking
- Expiry tags
- Pantry labels
- Motivational stickers
- 30 healthy recipes from my blog, pickledplum.com
Instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).
Due to the nature of the products, no refunds or returns can be made at this time.